Thursday, November 8, 2012

The election was held Tuesday and my heart is still heavy from the disappointment. I am disappointed that so many Americans have been deceived. America has been praying for change, they have been whining about our economy, they have been whining about unemployment, but when they were given the opportunity to elect people who are producers and could fix some of this mess we are in - they choose to stay the same and in some cases degress. They chose to be in the same mess we have been in for the last 5 years (democrats took control in 2007).  They chose to be deceived by the media (who is funded by the government). I cast my vote for Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan. My common sense tells me that if we are having problems with our economy and problems creating jobs we should find someone who has been very successful - and do what they are doing, no matter what color of skin they have or what religion they follow.
I am tired of the looters in our government taking from the American people, I'm tired of the looters in our government passing laws that are against Gods will, I'm tired of the looters in our government spending money they don't have. I'm tired of the looters in our government taking our freedoms away in the name of 'security'. I'm tired of the looters in our government fighting wars they can not win.
Their is a divide in our country, just as the prophets have prophesied. Do your research people, learn from history. Choose what side YOU are on.
The one thing I remember about President Obama's re-election speech is, "We are an American family and we rise or fall together as one nation," in my heart I thought he is really taking about the fall. Then he added "The best is yet to come." I am afraid that the greatest fall of our country is yet to come. Where is John Galt?

Artist of George Washington print is Arnold Friberg

2 comments:

Merilee said...

Yeah, this was a tragedy. However, I can't help but thinking (silver lining) is how many people now know who the Mormons are and how many have come to know God because of it. God is making us "ripe for the picking" and we need to stay strong with our families and not look back... like Lot's wife did. He is mindful of our plight and will lead us forward... if not in the government, than in our own souls. Love you!

Stephens said...

Thanks girl, Love you sista!