Friday, November 11, 2011

Two of the ski resorts opened up this weekend, Brighton and Solitude. If in an alternate universe I had no responsibilities to take care of, I would be a ski bum. I am not a complicated girl, all I need in life are...
1. Food. Hopefully good food but their are a lot of times I grab something quick that doesn't taste wonderful but is healthy and serves its purpose - fuel for my body.
2. Shower/Bath. It drives me crazy to not be clean. I have bathed in frigid water many times because of this oc. Give me a river, lake, or just a good tub of water and I'm good.
3. Warm place to sleep. I can never sleep when I'm cold.
4. Sex - I'm just sayin.
5. Family and Friends to share my life with.
6. Of course clothing, I can't walk around naked. I don't mind but other people do.
7. My ski equipment.
8. Snow :)

2 comments:

Merilee said...

I was a little surprised to see the order in which you ranked things. I would have thought you to put them in a different order (You know what I'm saying). I'm hopeful that you get to be a ski bum one day. Then maybe you could teach me how to do it.

Stephens said...

No order in my madness - they are all number 1